Symptoms and Impacts of Hemorrhoid
1. Narrow anus, body gas (Toxic gas), constipation (toxic waste), remaining toxins, and viruses scattering in gastrointestinal tract, and blood;
2. Difficulty in defecation, sometimes constipation, while other times diarrhea, blood in stool, rectal tenesmus, small pieces of round or flat stool, difficulty in food digestion and absorption of nutrients;
3. Abdominal distension, indigestion, frequent bloated gastrointestinal tract, retaining body gas and stool that is putrid, causing bad body and mouth odors and stool with very putrid smell causing gastroenteritis and chronic illnesses that are not curable if hemorrhoids is not treated first;
4. Pain and rash around anus and hemorrhoids;
5. Frequent lower back pain, extremity numbness, restlessness, fatigue, poor sleep, anorexia, or frequent lightheadedness;
6. Frequent headache, dizziness, blurred vision, hair easily turning gray, eyes easily turning blurred or blind, poor memory/concentration, high boredom and irritation;
7. Difficulty in urination and decrease in sexual desire;
8. Hepatotoxic or hepatitis (A, B, C), weak liver which fails to help digest food and clean blood that causes intoxication, toxic blood and blood with illness;
9. cardio-pulmonary dysfunction; the circulation can be high, low, or even filled with blood clot inside the hemorrhoid, making the heart and lung work harder and become weak, easy to get startle;
10. Frequent skin diseases, rash, hives, wrinkle skin, getting older than age, unclear skin;
11. Parents suffering from hemorrhoids pass on hemorrhoids to their children at conception automatically;
12. At stage 4 they appear externally and could not be inserted back, which causes severe pain and bleeding. Immediate treatment is required.
We have collected all of the above results from the hemorrhoids patients under treatment and study.
Note: These results do not mean that all the 12 diseases above, specifically digestive diseases, are caused by only hemorrhoids; they could be caused by other factors or diseases such as bacteria, food factors, alcohol, irregular meals, misuse of medicines, insomnia, etc., which cause any tissue to be sick directly or indirectly. Actual treatment is required. In special cases of patients with gastrointestinal tract and liver diseases, they must think of hemorrhoids first and have the doctor check their anus; if there is no hemorrhoids presented, then other factors should be diagnosed for causing gastrointestinal tract and liver diseases.
However, if those diseases, particularly gastrointestinal tract, liver, skin, and brain ones, have been under treatment for a long time with many doctors in many countries, but still have not healed successfully, patients must think again about hemorrhoids.
In short, if those diseases are caused by hemorrhoids they are incurable if hemorrhoids are not treated first, and those diseases will return even though treatment or cell replacement were performed.
at #16, 18 Street 16 Borey Piphupthmey, Veng Sreng, Choam Choa, Phnom Penh Cambodia, Tel :012 855 922, 070 855 922/ 097 9797 882 Tool-Free 1800 00 1989, Facebook page : clinic toch hemorrhoid treatment
Causes of Hemorrhoid
1. Biological factor
All human beings have 3 veins in the region of the anus which are called Hemorrhoid Vein.
2. Genetic factor
If parents have hemorrhoid, the disease will automatically be transferred to the baby inside the mother.
3. Occupation factor
Those who have to sit for a long period of time to perform their job such as tailors, radio repairers, drivers, train drivers, office staff, workers lifting heavy stuff, palm tree climbers, etc.
4. Food factor
Those who eat too much, or a lot of meat and chilies, dried food, lacking soup, vegetables, fruits, and fiber; those who drink little water; those who often eat fruits and swallow seeds such as guavas, custard apples, java plum, Santol, etc. which cannot be digested by gastrointestinal tract.
5. Hygiene and defecation factor
- Families that do not have latrine, having no water for cleaning anus after defecation
- Those who often have constipation or diarrhea for a long duration
- Those who often clean their anus with grass, rice husk, leaves, tree branches, palm flowers, palm seed or rough paper, etc.
6. Other factors
- Overweight people who do not do exercise often, or women who give birth in a natural way (through vagina)
7. Unnatural way of sexual intercourse
- Anal sexual intercourse
8. Other diseases factor
- Those who suffer from chronic coughing; those who use a lot of antibiotics; those who have liver cirrhosis; those who have high blood pressure; those who have Hepatic vein obstruction or those who underwent anus surgery.
at #16, 18 Street 16 Borey Piphupthmey, Veng Sreng, Choam Choa, Phnom Penh Cambodia,Tel :012 855 922, 070 855 922/ 097 9797 882 Tool-Free 1800 00 1989, Facebook page : clinic toch hemorrhoid treatment
What is the Hemorrhoid Treatment ?
Hemorrhoid is a swollen vein or group of veins in the region of the anus caused by inflammation or peeling of protective skin of vein, resulting in gradual enlargement of the vein, which then automatically develop into hemorrhoid.
Our thorough research and experience in treating 5217 hemorrhoid patients at Toch Yan clinic revealed that hemorrhoid is a chronic disease that leads to many other diseases and has severe impact on people’s health; it intoxicates cells and tissues, and causes them to be chronically ill, which patients would never expect. Without proper and correct diagnose and if hemorrhoid is not treated first, the patient could not be recovered.
For more related article read here.
at #16, 18 Street 16 Borey Piphupthmey Veng Sreng Choam Chov Phnom Penh Cambodia Tel 012 855 922, 097 9797 882, 010 270 063 Tool-Free 1800 00 1989 Facebook clinic toch hemorrhoi treatment