Time to say TGIF! I decided to spend my day as much useful and joyful as possible. And yeah... There is Kizuna festival at CJCC which is officially held from today until Sunday , so I told myself not to miss it. As I planned, everything was amazing today. Not only about joining a health talk session on Lifestyle change and stress management which is the topic hitting me best ( as I can be counted as a stressful bitch at work), I was also absolutely amazed by my idol, DJ Nana's speech and inspiration. I found myself having everything she have raised up, especially habit of stressing myself that I could t help but laugh out loudly and think how stupid was me? Anyway, to make it short, I'd rather write down 6 things I have learned from this talk session:
1. Always look ourself in positive way ( though we have a lot of negative sides)
2. Learn to do something in your comfort zone ( how to have this zone? Just repeatly do that thing )
3. Never get bothered of how people think about you and never give a shit in other people's business too.
4. Comparing ourself to those who differently walk in the other path is crazy
5. Be inspired ( by your idol ), but never copy and past ( always be your own version and the best one )
6. Never hesitate catching the opportunities no matter what it is , just try if you can do it ( if not , nothing to worry about and if yes, congratulation! you find your secret talent) .
seem like I got this lesson vey well from my idol, but who know if got it all right or all wrong ?
Okay, I guess I made it a day and I can't wait to say thank you to myself for making such a choice to spend this Friday amazingly. Then, what will be next?
I would like to personally express appreciation for Dj Nana’s inspiring speech and Health Time Corporation today. Your years of research, your depth of understanding of people mind, and your ability to present the subject in such an interesting way produced one of the most memories in the group. I am solely grateful to you for taking time out of your busy day to present a precious topic and make cordial event at CJCC. The topic intrigues me, and I plan to learn more. Please consider adding this group to your annual speaking tour. You keep our attention engaged throughout the presentation.